Go Lead has been designed as an introduction to leadership that will give learners:
- A new understanding of how they can use leadership skills in their day-to-day work or college lives.
- The knowledge, skills and competencies to lead basic physical activity sessions under direct supervision.
Go Lead has been designed to support adults in a variety of different settings including community groups, primary and secondary schools, uniformed organisations and sports clubs that are affiliated to the local authority.
- Recommended age: 16 and over
- Course length: 7 hours (approximately)
- Price: View the price
- Assessment: There is no formal assessment.
- Teaching the course: The tutor must be from an authenticated offical organisation. However no attendance to a Sports Leaders UK Tutor Training day required.
Date printed: 17/06/2019
- Unit 1 - What is a Leader?
- Unit 2 - Communication
- Unit 3 - Organisation
- Unit 4 - Working with others
- Unit 5 - Improvising
- Unit 6 - Inclusion
- Unit 7 - Putting it into practice
- Unit 8 - Where to and what next?