The Maths Leader Award teaches young people how to lead others through basic maths activities (for example teaching how to add fractions) by working to develop their communication, organisation and motivational skills.
- Recommended age: 13 and over
- Course length: 30 hours (approximately)
- Price: View the price
- Assessment: There is no formal assessment.
- Teaching the course: The tutor must be from an authenticated offical organisation. However no attendance to a Sports Leaders UK Tutor Training day required
Date printed: 19/03/2019
- Unit 1 - Planning, preparing and assisting a simple maths activity
- Unit 2 - Communication and motivation skills for leading a maths activity
- Unit 3 - Delivering maths across the curriculum
- Unit 4 - Compendium of maths games and activities
- Unit 5 - Organising and running a maths event/club
- Unit 6 - Demonstration of leadership skills in maths